2001 Dodge Caravan SE
  • As soon as I entered I noticed the 2001 Dodge Caravan
  • After the test drive I was quite happy with the vehicle enough to make me agree to buy it
  • On the other hand, the Grand Caravan is the best of the trims
  • I decided not to purchase the Grand Caravan because I was happy with the SE

• by omair8
      I love automobiles. I am an automobile fanatic. I have a habit of buying and selling cars. I like all kinda of car companies. Each and every car designer has their own unique designs on their automobiles.

When I look for an automobile I look for an elegant design, safety features, and reliability. When I was looking to buy an automobile I went to Toyota, Honda, and Nissan dealerships. Finally, I arrived at my local Dodge dealership. As soon as I entered I noticed the 2001 Dodge Caravan.

From that moment I said to my self “I have to buy this!” The 2001 Dodge Caravan has a sleek design that stands out from the rest of the crowd. I took it for

a test drive and immediately noticed the spacious and comfortable interior. As soon as I left the parking lot for the test drive I experienced a smooth drive with the 01 Caravan. After the test drive I was quite happy with the vehicle enough to make me agree to buy it.

Presently, I have owned the 2001 Dodge Caravan SE for 5 years. The only problems I have had with this vehicle is that the power windows fuse on the drivers side had stopped working. The parts for this job were quite expensive but got the job well done. Mechanically, the vehicle was fine for me because I change the oil every 3000kms.

The SE trim of the Caravans is slightly different ...

• than the Sport and Grand Caravan trims. The Sport trim is the same as the SE with just a more sportier look with side railings, alloy wheels, and middle row split-seats. On the other hand, the Grand Caravan is the best of the trims. The Grand Caravan is larger than both the SE and the Sport trims in terms of size.

The Grand Caravan does have a more spacious interior than the other trims. I decided not to purchase the Grand Caravan because I was happy with the SE. There is one major problem with the SE. The door handles are supported by a hard-plastic platform.

You may think that is okay but it isn’t once you realize that that plastic

platform can easily be cut with a knife by a car thief in order to enter your vehicle. I have experienced this just last month. My vehicle was stolen using this exact method. Luckily, my Caravan was recovered with no damage to the body but just to the ignition.

This is my only downside against the SE trim. Other than that, the 2001+ Dodge Caravan SE is a great minivan whether you need a vehicle for a large family, or if you tend to move things from place to place. The 2001 Dodge Caravan SE is a great minivan that will not let you down. I have put only 60K on the vehicle and I drive it everywhere and it comes in handy everytime!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 940876821131/k2311a084/8.4.06