Method Naturally Derived Foaming Hand Wash Refresh Mint
  • I prefer liquid hand soap in a convenient pump bottle to hard bar soap on my sink to use for hand washing
  • I love it when I find products which are completely natural
  • Therefore I think that the fact that this particular hand soap lacks many of those harsh man made chemicals is a big plus
  • However it is my opinion that this soap is worth the extra cost
  • This is a product that I intend to continue to buy and I recommend this product to others highly

• by betsyraeduke

I prefer liquid hand soap in a convenient pump bottle to hard bar soap on my sink to use for hand washing. The only thing I do not like about it is the tacky look of that plastic soft soap (or whatever brand I am using at the time) bottle sitting on the back of my sink. I mean really, couldn’t they make the bottles more attractive? Something that could be a part of the decor as well as hold hand washing soap? It is these thoughts that lead to purchase a bottle of Method Naturally Derived Foaming Hand Wash Refresh Mint.

This hand soap comes packaged in a very stylish looking, clear round bottle. The brand name does appear on the bottle. However it is printed in tiny, white letters and is located near the bottom of the bottle therefore, it is hardly noticeable. The soap inside the bottle, no matter which scent you buy is light and clear. The soap itself comes in pretty

colors which could actually be matched to the decor of your bathroom if you chose to do so.

This hand soap consists of all natural products. It is biodegradable and is not tested on animals. I love it when I find products which are completely natural. Therefore I think that the fact that this particular hand soap lacks many of those harsh man made chemicals is a big plus.

Just as the name suggest, this soap comes out of the bottle as a foam rather then a runny liquid. The good thing about that is that it does not slide off your hands and down the drain before you get a chance to really rub it into your hands releasing the dirt. Plus it is easy to lather. This soap really cleans well and makes hand washing a bit easier. Also, this hand soap is not drying the skin or hands.

This hand soap has a very pleasant, fresh, minty scent to it. The scent is not ...

• that of an over powering mint odor. The scent is more of a mild mint. I really enjoy this particular scent myself. However, if mint scent is not your thing, this particular soap does come in other scents. Since myself and my entire family really likes the mint scented one, that is the one I will continue to buy.

Since this hand soap is a foam rather then a straight liquid, it does not spill as easily as its liquid counter part does. This means that there is less mess left on my sink counter from the hand soap. Also this soap rinses well and does not leave icky soap residue behind after its use. I also find that this particular soap lasts longer the regular liquid hand soap for the fact that less of it needs to be used at a time. Since it does not run off your hands before you intend it to, it is easy to wash your hands using less soap

then with ordinary liquid hand soap. That is another bonus which I really like about this soap.

This particular hand soap is a bit pricier then that of most ordinary liquid hand soaps. However it is my opinion that this soap is worth the extra cost. Although a bottle of this initially cost a little more then say your common bottle of Soft soap, a bottle of this lasts longer then the same size bottle of Soft soap. Therefore it does end up being a good value and worth it in the end.

In summary, I really like Method Naturally Derived Foaming Hand Wash Refresh Mint. This is a really good liquid-foam hand soap. This soap is made from completely natural products and has never been tested on animals. It has a lovely, fresh, mild mint scent which I love. This soap will dry skin or hands and works well. This is a product that I intend to continue to buy and I recommend this product to others highly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341907768060931/k2311a0719/7.19.09