McDouble from McDonalds  » Food  »
0.5
  • I love their Hamburgers and always order one when I go to McDonalds
  • I don't think I have ever tasted something so bad from McDonald's before
  • The old, original Hamburger was very delicious and I'm sure many people loved it

• by Bookwyrm

Last week I stopped off at the McDonalds Restaurant for a late lunch after visiting the library. I love their Hamburgers and always order one when I go to McDonalds. Except on the last visit, they gave me something called a McDouble when I ordered the Hamburger. I was a bit confused, but didn’t make a fuss over it at the counter, as I had thought they had simply changed the Hamburger’s name. I looked up at their menu and I didn’t see the Hamburger listed at all. That further convinced me

they had simply changed the burger’s name, probably adding two beef patties instead of a single one. Once I received my food, I went to eat it at one of the tables.

To my utter surprise, the McDouble had cheese on it! This cheese made the sandwich taste truly horrible! I don’t think I have ever tasted something so bad from McDonald’s before. As far as I can figure out, they combined a Cheeseburger with a Hamburger to create this hideous mutant called a McDouble. But why do that at all? The ...

• old, original Hamburger was very delicious and I’m sure many people loved it. Why ruin one of their main menu items? Not everyone wants cheese on his or her burgers. I have never liked their Cheeseburgers at all and now they have taken the Hamburger that I have loved away. That means I will likely eat elsewhere.

The McDouble that I received really looked like a cross between the Hamburger and the Cheeseburger. It had the pickles, mustard and catsup from the Hamburger and the cheese from the Cheeseburger. The bun looked

the same and there were two beef patties. I don’t recall if it had the chopped onions from the Hamburger or not. The nasty cheese ruined it. It had an awful taste and was very rubbery, too. And there was too much meat so I couldn’t taste the pickle, mustard or catsup, too. Uggh! I would rather eat two regular Hamburgers than one McDouble. I received this mutant sandwich from the Bay View McDonald’s on East Potter Avenue. I really hope all of the McDonald’s hasn’t replaced the old-fashioned Hamburger with this disaster.

hi says :

you are so dumb. a mcdouble is different from a hamburger. if you don`t know what you`re ordering, don`t act like a dick when it doesn`t come out the way you want. a mcdouble has 2 patties and 1 piece of cheese- obviously, you can use a computer since you`re on this site. so look at their menu online? really simple you idiot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271907767930931/k2311a0719/7.19.09