E.L.F Studio line eye primer and eyeliner sealer
  • I was skeptical about this product because it sounded too good to be true and before I decided to spend money on it I read a lot of reviews
  • I’ve noticed that it’s better to use less than more because using too much product will make it goopy
  • I like that the primer side isn’t oily either
  • I love this side because it’s suppose to turn any of your eye shadows into eyeliner
  • I would also recommend it to anyone even if you don’t like their primer side it can still be used as a concealer stick

• by Liberty

E.L.F has this neat primer and eyeliner sealer duo in their Studio line that I’ve been itching to try. Products from their Studio line costs more but they’re still very affordable for only $3 each. I was skeptical about this product because it sounded too good to be true and before I decided to spend money on it I read a lot of reviews. The reviews were mixed, some people loved it and others hated it. From E.L.F’s website: eyeslipsface.com their customer ratings for their Eye primer and Eyeliner Sealer was high enough to convince me to try it out for myself.

What I like about this product: I basically got two products for the price of one. The design is sleek and compact.

It’s about the size of a tube of mascara and shaped just like one too. The primer is a nude flesh color that can be used as a concealer too if you don’t like how it works as an eye shadow primer. I’ve only had it for a couple of days and so far I’ve been pleased with the primer. The primer does have a sort of tacky texture to it but doesn’t stay that way. It’s easy to use because of it’s tube like shape. It’s very easy to blend with the fingers or a brush. I’ve noticed that it’s better to use less than more because using too much product will make it goopy. I like that the primer side isn’t oily ...

• either. My favorite part of this product is the eyeliner sealer, whoever came up with this is a genius. The sealer end has a slight scent to it but it’s very light and fades quickly. The liquid inside is clear and the applicator looks much like a stiff eye liner applicator. I love this side because it’s suppose to turn any of your eye shadows into eyeliner. I tried it with every eye shadow I had and it worked like magic! With this product I never have to buy another liquid eyeliner again. That’s not even the best part. Not only does the eyeliner sealer work but it also doesn’t smudge. After I was done playing with this product I cleaned myself off
        with makeup remover and everything came off effortlessly.

There were a few things that bothered me about E.L.F’s Studio line eye primer and eyeliner sealer duo too. Both sides are short and don’t come with a lot of product. Like most of E.L.F’s product it’s easier to just order from their website but especially for their Studio line. The primer does crease a little after a few hours and it has a strange smell to it, kind of rubbery, much like latex balloons.

Overall I love this product and would most likely order more of it if only just for the eyeliner sealer. I would also recommend it to anyone even if you don’t like their primer side it can still be used as a concealer stick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311907767850931/k2311a0719/7.19.09