Jerry my cat  » Pets  »
  • I love my darling Jerry and wouldn't trade him for the world
  • I know that no matter what he remains loyal to mommy

• by blondefreelancer

Jerry is my cat. I first got him as an orphaned and approximately six week old kitten when I was pregnant with my second child. He is and always has been a momma’s boy. Jerry had to sleep with me, and he was so tiny that I still had to give him supplements of kitten formula as he was weened to

solid food.

My darling Jerry got a scratch that required him going to the vet and having to stay overnight as an egg that had been laid in his scratch had hatched. While he was there we got him neutered and had him vaccinated once the vet made the determination that he was in deed old enough.

I didn’t sleep well that night ...

• worrying about him, I missed him terribly. The next day we went to get him and he was upset with us for some time after than.

When I went into the hospital for the three days to have my baby by C-section he wandered around the house looking for me, he missed his mommy. While my adorable little kitten grew into

a beautiful sleek independent cat, he still manages to get into trouble. He also cries in a language only mommy can understand to full fill he needs.

I love my darling Jerry and wouldn’t trade him for the world. I know that no matter what he remains loyal to mommy. He gets a ten for having a special place in my heart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291907767640931/k2311a0719/7.19.09