Benefit Boi-ing Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was extremely excited (I had only seen their products online), so I bought the Boi-ing concealer out of sheer joy
  • While it is very creamy, it's consistency is much too thick in my opinion to be worn under the eyes
  • So, I decided to just cover up the other spots on my face
  • I would recommend this to anybody in search of a heavy-duty concealer, but sadly I will not repurchase this

• by macattackk

Just the other day, during a visit to Ulta, I wandered upon the Benefit cosmetics section. I was extremely excited (I had only seen their products online), so I bought the Boi-ing concealer out of sheer joy. I settled with the lightest color, “1″, which turned out to be, sadly, significantly darker than my fair skin. I wasn’t too pleased

to spend $18 on a concealer, but oh well.

I applied this under my eyes, around my nose (redness!), and a few spots. You simply use your fingers and then gently pat it into your skin to blend away harsh lines. While it is very creamy, it’s consistency is much too thick in my opinion to be worn under the eyes.

• I could literally feel them being dragged down from this product. So, I decided to just cover up the other spots on my face. While this is excellent coverage (for those with acne, this will be a godsend), it just isn’t the right color for me. If Benefit were to widen the color spectrum of this product, I’m sure they’d
        have a lot more people buying this!

It claims to camouflage basically any imperfection on your face and leave it with a natural finish, no creasing or fading. It did all of these things, so that is why I give it a 7. I would recommend this to anybody in search of a heavy-duty concealer, but sadly I will not repurchase this.

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311907767510931/k2311a0719/7.19.09