Fruit of the Earth Block UP Baby 45 SPF
  • Now if they just made something to keep her from trying to eat the leaves I'd be happy

• by blondefreelancer

Fruit of the Earth Block Up Baby 45 plus UVA/UBA Protection with Aloe Vera is a sunblock designed for children age six months and up. I use it on my baby and I love it.

While my oldest daughter was dark complected and never had much trouble with burning she still had to have sunscreen when she was swimming or exposed to the sun for a long

time. My baby daughter on the other hand is fair skinned, and when she was very small if you walked outside with her for any reason her face turned red immediately. It still does from the door to the car, something had to be done.

I began shopping for sunblock. I tried the water babies and while it worked well it was out of my budget. The next ...

• time I needed her sunblock I happened to see a bottle that said BABY BLOCK! Well, it was in my budget so I picked it up to examine it. I seemed to be the standard sunblock, you had to reapply after swimming etc.

So I picked it up and took it home. Now it stays in the baby’s diaper bag so I can put it on her every

time we go out. It gets reapplied before we get out of the car. I no longer had a red baby when she’s outside and she gets to enjoy the outdoors like other kids that are almost three do. Now if they just made something to keep her from trying to eat the leaves I’d be happy.

Overall I have to give this product a 10 for its effectiveness alone.

David says :

What about the frase Dermatologist Tested do you have the studies made to prof this?

Galega says :

The term “dermatologist-tested” simply means that the product was reviewed by a dermatologist, a doctor who specializes in treating the skin, hair, and nails.

In majority of cases, it is just a marketing gimmick and nothing else. It doesn’t add value to the product. A dermatologist tested product may also be harmful for someone’s skin.

blondefreelancer replies :

the phrase dermatologist tested is no where in the review

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541907767090831/k2311a0719/7.19.09