Things And Wings Dothan, AL
2312 South Oates Street Dothan, Alabama (334)-671-9464
  • For this review I'm going to focus on the larger of the two since it is the one that I have had the most experience with
  • Unfortunately there are only three computers to put orders in on and two of those are four the cashiers so your server could have to wait ten minutes to place your order

• by blondefreelancer

Things and Wings is a restaurant with two locations in Dothan, AL. For this review I’m going to focus on the larger of the two since it is the one that I have had the most experience with. Now as the name indicates wings aren’t the only thing that they sell. They also sell burgers, salads and desserts.

While the food is good, thanks to the variety of the menu, they made upgrades a few years ago that slowed service greatly. They put in computers to assist in preventing errors in the kitchen due to

trouble reading the servers handwriting. Unfortunately there are only three computers to put orders in on and two of those are four the cashiers so your server could have to wait ten minutes to place your order.

Ok so even if your order only takes about five minutes to cook in an empty restaurant you can still wait a half hour. I have waited almost an hour for my order because of this. For some reason this restaurant never seems to keep help for long, at least not servers. You’re lucky if you get the ...

• same faces twice since servers only last about a year or two. The only day off they get is Sunday due to the restaurant being closed so you can guess that unless it’s Monday they are likely to be rude to you.

I can remember going by myself to have dinner once. I had asked for a to go menu so I’d have one to take home since they deliver as well as having the dine in service. Well I finished my meal and thought I wanted something for desert. The server had taken my

regular menu so I was looking over the to go menu. The rude man had the nerve to tell me I could take the menu home to study it. He thought the papers I had been filling out as I ate were a job application.

Needless to say he didn’t bother to ask if I wanted to order anything else and he didn’t get a tip. I’d give the food a ten and the servicer a zero. So I can only give this restaurant a four when all the factors are taken into consideration.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71907767070831/k2311a0719/7.19.09