Earth Wise Reusable Shopping Bags  » Other  »
  • I bought the ones they sell at Wal-Mart and the ones they sell at the local Food Depot
  • The best part is that these have a hook on them to make it easier for them to put them on the hooks that the plastic bags go on

• by blondefreelancer

Well, with the movement for going green becoming more popular it is being made easier for me to go green every time I go to the store. Reusable shopping bags are cloth and you can reuse them time and time again. I bought two different types. I bought the ones they sell at Wal-Mart and the ones they sell at the local Food Depot. The ones at Wal-Mart advertise the store but they are small and aren’t that good.

Food Depot sales the Earth Wise brand which is better. The Earth Wise have an insert in the bottom and are bigger. The insert means that heavier items can be placed in the bag. These bags are only $1 each

which is good, (all the reusable bags I’ve seen are just a $1.) When you buy the Earth Wise bags you will notice the address for there website on the bag. You can go to the website and order various reusable items in different colors.

These particular reusable bags are machine washable and have made my shopping trips much easier. I don’t have tons of plastic bags that end up in the landfill as garbage bags or trash when they bust. The reusable bags have eliminated that horrible feeling I used to get when the cashier would make the bags too heavy and all my groceries would fall out in my front yard as the bags busted. Now I ...

• can get a couple hundred dollars worth of items at the store and unless they are large items I can leave with only two or three bags versus ten to fifteen.

My canned goods can go on the bottom and the boxes and stuff can go on top of those. When the boxes are all I have I can have all of them in the bag, the bags are designed to make it easier to fit things into which makes my shopping trips a pleasure. When I go to smaller stores like the Dollar Stores I can take one and fit all of my things in them. Trips with the baby are made easier since all I have

to do is put her in the buggy and have her sit with the bags. Time to check out I just hand them the bags and they put my stuff in it.

The best part is that these have a hook on them to make it easier for them to put them on the hooks that the plastic bags go on. This means it’s not additional work for them and my stuff is put in where all I have to do is rearrange it a bit when they don’t get it bagged exactly as I would like it to be. All in all I’d have to give the Earth Wise bags a ten for price, size and convenience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121907767020831/k2311a0719/7.19.09