Arby’s Allentown, PA
0.5
Allentown, PA
  • I know the manager fixed the problem, but why could I have not been told before I placed my order that they ran out of roast beef

• by Lynn Moll

I went to the Arby’s in Allentown on Airport Road in the Redner’s Shopping Center for the first and last time the other day. I happened to be driving by and wanted to stop for a quick lunch. My stop was anything but quick!

I stopped around the typical lunch hour rush, so when I walked in and saw a line I just assumed that it may take a few

minutes longer to get my order No big deal.

At the time, I did not realize that the long lines of people waiting were not waiting to have their orders taken, but they were waiting for their food and waiting a long time! Slowly orders were being filled and the restaurant started to empty out. I was standing there over a half hour and still no food. The real ...

• kicker was that people that were placing their orders after me were getting their food but not me. So I asked the cashier why I still did not receive my food. I was told that it would be right up within a few minutes.

After another fifteen minutes, I said that I would rather have my money back then wait any longer. The manager came up front to

refund my money and also gave me my order. He apologized for the wait because they ran out of roast beef! I thanked him and left.

I was irate! I know the manager fixed the problem, but why could I have not been told before I placed my order that they ran out of roast beef? I would have ordered something else or left.

This fast food joint needs a lesson on customer service!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71907766930731/k2311a0719/7.19.09