Noxema Continuous Clean Microbead Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • Honestly, I think I would use it just for the fragrance, but the beads add a nice little bit of exfoliation when I wash with it
  • At first I thought it would be too much for my sensitive skin, and dry it out or irritate it, but this has not been the case so far
  • I bought it at my local grocery store for around $6/CDN, which was better priced than at the drug store
  • I am glad that I tried this cleanser out, it was definitely worth it

• by waffle78
      Noxema Continuous Clean Microbead Cleanser with Vitamin C really works for me! It has a citrusy scent that smells wonderful! Honestly, I think I would use it just for the fragrance, but the beads add a nice

little bit of exfoliation when I wash with it. And when I use it, I can feel it cleaning because my skin tingles with it. At first I thought it would be too much for my sensitive ...

• skin, and dry it out or irritate it, but this has not been the case so far. Although as seasons change, so do skin care requirements, but for now it is working really well. I am using
        it twice a day. I bought it at my local grocery store for around $6/CDN, which was better priced than at the drug store. I am glad that I tried this cleanser out, it was definitely worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3140876691131/k2311a084/8.4.06