Watsons Ceramic Hair Straightener
  • What I like about this product is that I have to do it only once for every batch of hair, not like the other brands I have tried that I have to repeat the process twice before I finally make my hair straight

• by marielle

Having my hair straightened at the beauty salon is not enough for me to maintain a long and straight hair. Maybe a week or two after it has been straightened, it would really look and feel straight, but after a month, little curls would begin to show, especially if the beauty salon did not do a good job on your hair. Even hair conditioners can not make my hair as straight as I would like it to be. So I use electric

hair straighteners to make my hair straight especially when I have to go somewhere where I have to dress up and look good.

When it comes to straightening my hair, Watsons Slim Ceramic Hair Straightener does this job for me. It is so simple and easy to use, all I have to do is to plug it on, place my dried hair in between its plates, press them, and viola, my hair is straight! What I like about this product is that I ...

• have to do it only once for every batch of hair, not like the other brands I have tried that I have to repeat the process twice before I finally make my hair straight. Because of this, I can make my hair straight in just a few minutes. No hassles, especially when I have very little time to prepare due to my busy schedule.

But the thing is, I cannot use this everyday, as much as I would like to. Because I had

observed that using this everyday makes my hair drier and more brittle. Maybe because of the heat being applied to the hair every time I use this ceramic hair straightener on my hair. The heat makes my hair coarser and more brittle. This is why I only use it once in a while, when I have important functions and events to attend to.

If used properly and with care, Watsons Slim Ceramic Hair Straightener can really make your hair look good. A good investment indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311807766891031/k2311a0718/7.18.09