Preethi Mixer Grinder
1.0
  • I advise that don't get impressed by the ad saying it has different sized jars or its powerful

• by art84parthu

I am using Preethi Mixer grinder for the past 8 months.

Had it been the first Mixer Grinder I have used, then maybe I would be able to appreciate it. But, after using Philips Mixer Grinder, I really feel that I made a mistake by buying Preethi Mixer Grinder.

1. It has the worst design for jars:

Its really hard to pour or transfer the ground mixture from Jar to other dishes. The rim of the jars are not smooth and they have unnecessary curves. So every time you transfer the contents of the jar, ground particles get stuck in the rim and it is very much inconvenient to clean it.

2. Not ...

• so fast / good in grinding as well: I used to grind the dosa blatter (rice + Dal) with my mixer grinder only. The Philips grinder which I was using before used to grind it so smooth and fast. But Preethi mixie cannot grind it smooth and also it just stops after few minutes giving overload
        indication. I just cant grind smooth blatter with my new Preethi mixie anymore.

My overall impression on this mixie is bad. I advise that don’t get impressed by the ad saying it has different sized jars or its powerful. The jars have worst design and can be of no help. And the motor is not as powerful as they claim.

Preethi Mixer Grinder
    asha says :

i bought preethi mixer about just over year ago and stop working. i called people and they want 90 to fix my ugly stupid preethi mixer. when i bought mixer then they told me it is most trouble free mixer in market and guess what happen to me. i am not happy with preethi mixer. my mom have butterfly mixer in india since last 7 year and been using since with out any problem, then i bought butterly mixer and i been using since last 8 month and i am happy. it does better grinding as well. befor she had summet that also was good mixer. i am telling all customer who is thinking to buy preethi mixer please do not buy preethi mixer. i just wend to india and i show that preethi people are spending lots of money on tv commercial for prrethi mixer but mixer is not good at all. i used just for dosa, idli and some type coconut chutney.

Galega says :

Preethi Mixer is an Indian product. They are aggressive in marketing here in India. I have found them having good sell in the Southern India. I have also found it not to be good enough in comparison to KenStar and Bajaj, other two most selling mixers brand of India. However, it is also little bit cheap than that of these two brands. I would suggest you to get it corrected in an authorized service center. If you are from South India, you will find service center in almost all cities and towns.

Mr. RAM says :

Preethi Mixer Blade is stuck and not rotating. Motor runs fine with other jars. Any way to fix this?

Galega says :

Hi,

Open the entire machine and check it completely. I think something might have stuck somewhere which is not allowing blade to rotate. It generally happens with mixer because of various stuffs that we use.

If there is no problem with motor, your mixer is safe. Just a minor maintenance is needed. Do it yourself, or consult a mechanic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531807766881031/k2311a0718/7.18.09