JVC Mini DV Camcorder
  • I could fit the camera in my purse (not a itsy bitsy one) or in any bag, I think that the camera could probably fit in a jacket pocket *but being the summer not jacket was on* The LCD was clear, and is a decent size unfortunately it can be hard to view what is on the screen from some angles
  • I found the JVC MiniDV Camcorder had good quality images, and the focus was clear and easy to use
  • I enjoy the idea of the JVC MiniDV Night Alive function (night vision) but it does not work well for fast moving taping in the dark
  • Overall the tiny JVC MiniDV Camcorder is a great camera for the price, easy to use, small and anything and an amazing zoom for those moments you really want to be a part of

• by Six
      After looking around for a camcorder for a couple months I had the opportunity to try out a JVC Mini DV camcorder. I liked the fact that it felt sturdy, it didn’t feel that breakable (granted if you dropped it you are probably going to break something, but it didn’t give me a nervous feeling).

And even though the JVC MiniDV camcorder felt sturdy it is really tiny.

I could fit the camera in my purse (not a itsy bitsy one) or

in any bag, I think that the camera could probably fit in a jacket pocket *but being the summer not jacket was on* The LCD was clear, and is a decent size unfortunately it can be hard to view what is on the screen from some angles.

I found the JVC MiniDV Camcorder had good quality images, and the focus was clear and easy to use.

One of my favorite features was the zoom, something like 32x! I was taping sporting ...

• events and even when I could not be up and close the JVC MiniDV allowed me to make it look like I was in the game! You have to make sure to be super stable at the close range, no shaking hands.

If you don?t have a tripod I would recommend using 2 hands for the extreme zoom.

The sound on the JVC MiniDV Camcorder is also quite something, it picks up everything, and the playback is quite good as well.

So pay

attention to what is being said in the background!!!! I enjoy the idea of the JVC MiniDV Night Alive function (night vision) but it does not work well for fast moving taping in the dark.

Another slightly negative thing is that you can not hook up this camcorder to streamline webcams.

Overall the tiny JVC MiniDV Camcorder is a great camera for the price, easy to use, small and anything and an amazing zoom for those moments you really want to be a part of.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1640876681131/k2311a084/8.4.06