NFS Most Wanted for Windows PC
  • I was really awe-struck at the amazing car design, and the stunning cutscenes it had to offer
  • The game is really exciting when you are racing with the cops, and I love to wreak havoc around the city, and immobilizing cop's cars
  • This is one of the best NFS Games I have played, and another thing is that it has really low system requirements, so everybody can play this game

• by Akshay

I highly anticipated the release of NFS Most Wanted for PC, since it was a reconstruction of the much acclaimed NFS Hot Pursuit series, where you are chased by cops during races. I was all excited when I played the demo, and waited curiously for it to

come out.

Hopefully, when it did, I was the first one to buy it’s DVD in our city, or maybe the second.

I was really awe-struck at the amazing car design, and the stunning cutscenes it had to offer.

The music was loved by me too, especially the numbers “Do Ya Thang” and “I am Rock”.

The game is really exciting when you are racing with the cops, and I love to wreak havoc around the city, and immobilizing cop’s cars.

It’s fun in it’s own way.

You have to climb your way up ...

• NFS Most Wanted for Windows PC
      to the top of the Blacklist, which has 15 high-notch races with whom you have to race.

The game is really exciting and adventurous according to me, and I love the high range of car customizations it has to offer.

I usually free roam around the city,

looking for cops, and then engage in a pursuit.

This is one of the best NFS Games I have played, and another thing is that it has really low system requirements, so everybody can play this game.

Pros: Great customization, great story, good graphics, low requirements Cons: None in particular

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281807766781031/k2311a0718/7.18.09