Victoria’s Secret Blackberry and Tonka Bean All-Over Moisture Salve  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've always loved mini cosmetics (maybe a bit too much, heh), so I enjoyed viewing all the items
  • I was also planning on purchasing a salve for my lips around that time, so when I found this, I knew I had to get it
  • I will definitely buy this again, hopefully if they still sell it when I run out of it

• by macattackk

While shopping at Victoria’s Secret, I happened upon the travel size section of the beauty products. I’ve always loved mini cosmetics (maybe a bit too much, heh), so I enjoyed viewing all the items. I was also planning on purchasing a salve for my lips around that time, so when I found this, I knew I had to get it! Truth

be told, I actually purchased it without smelling it, or even trying it out.. but have no fear, the results were fantastic!

Let me first say this jar is massive, a whopping 50 grams! This will last you probably a year even! With that being said, the product itself is fantastic. The aroma that emits from this is so utterly awesome I ...

• randomly open this just to sniff it. It smells like straight cotton candy, and not the kid-y sickeningly sweet cotton candy, but like a sweet, succulent, berry cotton candy. Once you start using it, it feels just like any other salve, but if you gently press down on it (it’s very soft), you will get to the consistency of a lotion/salve
        mix. It’s a little sticky, and if applied to the face it WILL look greasy, but holy mackerel, this moisturizes like crazy! It glides on smoothly and leaves you smelling like fresh-twirled cotton candy!

I would recommend this to everybody! I will definitely buy this again, hopefully if they still sell it when I run out of it! 10 out of 10 for excellency!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311807766761031/k2311a0718/7.18.09