Covergirl Lashblast Waterproof Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Covergirl Lashblast mascara is one of the best mascaras I have used, and it is a drugstore mascara, so the price is very affordable
  • I think it is because the waterproof one has more silicone or something that helps the mascara hold a curl longer
  • It comes off in small particles of mascara which is less messy in my opinion
  • I like this mascara because it really gives me a lot of length, and since my eyelashes are really short, this is a must
  • I would definitely recommend you try it out

• by Kelairyy

Covergirl Lashblast mascara is one of the best mascaras I have used, and it is a drugstore mascara, so the price is very affordable. It is around eight dollars, and you can buy it at any drugstore. You can also choose whether you want the mascara to be waterproof or not. It is in a huge orange tube, and if it is waterproof, there is

a teal strip on it. If it is not waterproof, there is a silver strip. I have heard from others that the waterproof is better than the non-waterproof, but since I only own the waterproof one, I can’t compare the two. I think it is because the waterproof one has more silicone or something that helps the mascara hold a curl longer. Also, like pretty ...

• much all waterproof mascaras, it is not really “waterproof”. In water, it does come off. However, it doesn’t start smearing and fall messily, so that it looks like you’ve been crying. It comes off in small particles of mascara which is less messy in my opinion.

this is a must. It holds a curl fairly well. The mascara brush is enormous. This makes it easier and quicker to apply onto my eyelashes, but sometimes I have some trouble getting mascara on the eyelashes that are in the way corner.

Overall, this is a really good mascara that is better than even a lot of high-end mascaras. I would definitely recommend you try it out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311807766741031/k2311a0718/7.18.09