Hair Off Instant Eyebrow Shapers
0.5
  • For anyone that sees these and wants to move away from the tweezers or salon waxing I’d suggest that you keep the tweezers or check into threading

• by blondefreelancer

There are 18 sets of shapers pre-cut along with a brow pencil in this box. The cold wax strips require no heating. It claimed all I had to do was put one of the strips either above or below my eyebrows and press them down. Then I would just need to pull the strip off and I would have perfectly shaped eyebrows without having to

tweeze them. It wasn’t going to hurt, and I couldn’t mess it up no matter what I did as long as I followed the directions.

Well I put them on and rubbed them down careful not to press too hard. That’s what it said to do. Then I pulled the strips off in the opposite direction, the hair was supposed to come with them. All ...

• of them, the long ones not just the short ones that are growing back, were supposed to come off. Well, that’s not what happened. On the first attempt I got back a clean strip, on the second a few of my eyebrows were on it.

Well, I kept trying thinking I just put them on wrong or something. After I had used about five or

six sets I gave up and declared them to be useless. For anyone that sees these and wants to move away from the tweezers or salon waxing I’d suggest that you keep the tweezers or check into threading. These strips are not worth the money even though they can be found at the local Family Dollar store for less than the other brands of waxes.

Hair Off Instant Eyebrow Shapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311807766441031/k2311a0718/7.18.09