Betty Crocker’s Buttermilk Complete Pancake mix
  • I hadn't made pancakes in years before this past weekend when I decided that I would like to make pancakes for breakfast

• by Emily
      I hadn’t made pancakes in years before this past weekend when I decided that I would like to make pancakes for breakfast. I’m not typically a huge cook, so I had to go out to purchase the pancake mix, and

decided to purchase a pre-made powder rather than try and mix my own.

What I purchased was Betty Crocker’s Buttermilk Complete Pancake mix.

Most of the other pancake mixes available from my supermarket required eggs and oil in order to ...

• make them.

The Betty Crocker mix only requires you to add water to it to make pancake batter.

The box made some rather good pancakes.

They obviously were not as good as they would have been had I made

the batter with the eggs and oil, but I could barely tell the difference in quality.

Purchasing the complete batter mix is the same price as buying the kind that requires so many other ingredients as well, so it is a money saver.

Barbara hummel says :

Where can I purchase the individual packets of the complete pancake mix? Giant Eagle no longer sells it.

John says :

Barbara, you can purchase them from Wal-Mart.

bharrat says :

i lost my box…i dont know the volume of water i need to add to the mix can u pls tel me?

John says :

If you use 1 cup of pancake mix you should add 3/4 cup water. You can of course adjust it accordingly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2740876641131/k2311a084/8.4.06