Jergens Original Scent Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • But when my lotion ran out, I decided to use this Jergens lotion
  • And what I like best about Jergens Original Scent Lotion is its smell
  • I am getting the same results with Jergens Lotion and my old lotion with lesser cost

• by marielle

When a friend of mine from Dubai visited me here in Singapore, she gave me this Jergens Original Scent Lotion as a gift. I did not use it immediately since I still have my lotion which I have been using for the longest time. But when my lotion ran out, I decided to use this Jergens lotion. After all, it will be such a waste if I don’t use it and just leave it on the cabinet waiting for its

expiration date to come, right?

Just like any other lotion, Jergens Original Scent Lotion leaves my skin soft to touch. It is non-sticky too, unlike some of the lotions that I’ve tried which makes my skin sticky all over. Honestly, I was a bit hesitant to use it at first because there are some lotions that I had tried that leaves my skin dry instead of making it smooth. But then I am glad that Jergens Lotion is not one ...

• of those lotions. It has a moisturizing effect on my skin. And what I like best about Jergens Original Scent Lotion is its smell. It has this classic cherry-almond scent that really smells nice and sweet. I especially like it when I apply Jergens Original Scent Lotion after taking a bath. It really blends well with the soap I am using in terms of the smell.

But as recommendable as Jergens Lotion is, I still prefer my old lotion, basically because

of its price. I am getting the same results with Jergens Lotion and my old lotion with lesser cost. During hard times like now, it would be wise to spend money wisely, and why spend more when I could buy something cheaper but with the same results? But of course, if my friend will again visit me here and give me another bottle of Jergens Original Scent Lotion, I wouldn’t hesitate to use it again and again. After all, it’s free.

Jergens Original Scent Lotion
    rubin says :

wot will happen if i use jergens even after expiry…????gv me all possible reasons dat would prevent me from using it????

Carla says :

you may develop rashes and skin irritation. consult your doctor immediately if you see spots on your skin.

carmie_kane says :

Hi rubin,

It is not best to use any product after their expiration date. Preservatives in lotions only last so long after opening and it has shelf-life to follow.

The possible result of using an expired lotion or any beauty product could be mild or severe depending on your skin type and sensitivity. It cause some skin irritations and itchiness to your skin. It is better not to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311807766100931/k2311a0718/7.18.09