Sight Clear Lubrcating Solution  » Health  »
  • And I found out that wearing contact lenses is more convenient than wearing eye glasses
  • Yes, it is more expensive than other brands, but I think it is worth it

• by marielle

When I was accepted for my first job, I had this medical examination as required by the company. The medical examination included an eye check up during which I was recommended by my doctors to wear eye glasses. For two years I wore eye glasses, but after two years I was convinced by an officemate to wear contact lenses rather than eye glasses. And I found out that wearing

contact lenses is more convenient than wearing eye glasses.

When I first wore contact lenses, I was irritated because it kept drying up. From time to time I had to drop this lubricating solution, especially when I am on an air conditioned room. If not, my contact lenses will dry up and my vision will be blurred. One time, because of dryness, one of my contact lenses fell from my ...

• eyes. It is so irritating that I was thinking of using eye glasses again.

But then when I went to the optometrist and told her what’s bothering me, she asked me to try changing the lubricating solution I am currently using and recommended Sight Clear Lubricating Solution to me. And that was the start of my using Sight Clear Lubricating Solution.

Sight Clear Lubricating Solution prevents my contact lenses from drying

up. Unlike my previous lubricating solution, there’s no need for me to apply it often. 1-2 drops every 6-8 hours is enough, unlike my previous one which is every hour. I can really feel the difference. No more discomfort for me. Yes, it is more expensive than other brands, but I think it is worth it. What’s a few cents more as compared to the discomfort brought about by the cheaper brands?

lhing says :

hi… where did you buy sight clear, i tried to buy at eye clinic inside a mall but it seemed i bought a fake one..it was reallly irritating..when my daughter checked it, it has a crack inside.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341807766090931/k2311a0718/7.18.09