Michael Jackson Tribute  » People  »
  • When I thought about it, I wondered if there might be some validity to the rumors

• by Famous

Never before have I seen such an outpouring of love for a man who touched so many lives. There has been some controversy however about the tribute that was given for Michael in Los Angeles. Several celebrity news sources are now saying that the people who spoke didn’t really know Michael that well, had never met him, or hadn’t talked to him in years.

Mentioned was Brooke Shields, who

once shared a chaste date or two with Mike. And then Corey Feldman had some intense words to say as well.

But didn’t he try to accuse Michael of abusing him somehow when he was much younger. When I thought about it, I wondered if there might be some validity to the rumors.

For instance, both Elizabeth Taylor and Quincy Jones said that they weren’t ...

• going to the funeral. Quincy said he won’t attend any more funerals.

But Liz dismissed the whole event as hoopla, and said she wouldn’t participate. I have the feeling that Liz loved Michael Jackson so much that she couldn’t bear to see people squeezing their own fame out of his death.

I would tend to agree. But the performances were nice for the most part.

There is also some controversy about people like John Mayer playing Michael’s songs poorly. I don’t really care about that either.

If John wants to play because he respected Michael’s work, then so be it. Perhaps he didn’t play well because he was sad.

Who knows? In any case, I was glad that they had the tribute. I don’t know that a funeral should really be rated.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521807766050931/k2311a0718/7.18.09