It’s a Mall World After All by Janette Rallison book
  • I would definitely recommend teenagers to check this book out

• by Kelairyy

It’s a Mall World After All is a really good book by Janette Rallison. It is written for teenagers, and the author has a really good sense of humor. When I first saw it at my school’s book fair, I thought (based on the title) that the book would be about some shallow high school

girl who was obsessed with her looks and popularity and things of that nature. I was wrong. I took a look at the back to see what the book was about, and I loved the author’s style. It is really appealing to teens because she knows how to make teenagers laugh, and she knows how they act (the characters are realistic).

Basically, the main character, Charlotte, works at the mall after school. One day, she sees her best friend’s boyfriend there flirting with another girl, and she knows something is up. She tells her best friend, Brianna, about it, but her boyfriend, Bryant, said she was just a friend, and ...

• It's a Mall World After All by Janette Rallison book
      they were just hanging out. His best friend, Colton, also backed him up. Bryant made it seem like Charlotte lied about the whole thing just to ruin their relationship. And Brianna believes him because when they were younger in middle school, Bryant was really mean to Charlotte. So Charlotte sets out to find out what
      is going on with Bryant and the girl she saw at the mall.

I really enjoyed the book. I had a lot of good laughs when I read it, and I frequently reread this book if I have nothing new to read. I would definitely recommend teenagers to check this book out. You will love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171707765840931/k2311a0717/7.17.09