Evenflo Exersaucer 3-in-1 Pond
  • This was my least favorite stage because the toy isn't very sturdy in this stage

• by Queenbeezie

My mother-in-law bought my daughter this toy when she was 2 months old. The great thing about this toy is that it has 3 different faces for 3 different stages of development. I really liked this idea because the toy actually grows with your little one.

My daughter

loved the first stage. This stage teaches your baby to grab. She would sit there for hours and entertain herself while batting at toys. The second stage was my favorite. This is called the exersaucer stage where it teaches your baby to walk. She loved to ...

• spin and bounce in it. It was a little noisy, but it allowed me to get some things done around the house! When she was about 11 months old we changed her to stage 3 which is the activity table. This was my least favorite stage because the
        toy isn’t very sturdy in this stage.

I would still recommend this toy. It’s good for newborns until the age of 24 months. It folds small for easy transportation, has height adjustments, and it comes with 11 toys attached. This toy is great for you and baby!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541707765830931/k2311a0717/7.17.09