Murad Sleep Reform Serum
1.5
  • I bought this from online and it seemed like it would give me the results
  • After a while I can feel the tightness, I think that my skin was firming
  • There weren't any results so I thought maybe it'll take some time
  • With the progress of the results, this definitely takes a lifetime for me in order to reach the results I'd want
  • I like some of the products from this company, but this is one product that I don't like

• by msroxer

The murad sleep reform serum is use to reduce the signs of aging and wrinkles while giving the skin a more clearer complexion. This sounds really nice since I was starting to see some cheek lines near my mouth.

I bought this from online and it seemed like it would give me the results. The tube is a little small and for the price, well I guess it will be worth it if this stuff actually works. When I applied it around the cheek line it was more like a gel. There was no scent in it. After a while I can feel the

tightness, I think that my skin was firming. The next day is the same. There weren’t any results so I thought maybe it’ll take some time.

I apply this serum every night before I go to sleep. For about a week or so I carefully checked again. Nothing yet. By that time, I was almost giving up on it. Then a couple more weeks past and this serum only helped a little. My lines where still there, it was just not as deep. With the progress of the results, this definitely takes a lifetime for me in order to reach the results I’d want.

• Seeing barely any results, I decided to stop using this. I gave this product a four for that it actually did work but in an extremely slow rate. It did tightens up the skin pretty well making it firmer. For the younger looking skin part, I don’t think so.

I would not buy this again, not only was it not worth the money but the time too. Time is a valuable thing and I would not want to wait years until I see some results. There are other products out there that cost around the same in which it’ll give me a faster

better result. As of right now, that serum just sits in the cabinet.

I would advise you to buy something else besides this one. When I bought this, I was set into believing all the studies that were conducted on how 75% or more people seen changes or how fast it works. It was all a gimmick to me. I like some of the products from this company, but this is one product that I don’t like. I’m having my mind set to finding another brand to stick to. One that’ll give the results I’m looking for without the harsh price this one has.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341707765520931/k2311a0717/7.17.09