Clinique Double Face Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have used for the past eight years and would personally recommend it to anyone
  • I get 5 months use out of one container of the foundation, so you definitely get your value of money in the long term
  • I love this product and always recommend it to all my girlfriends
  • I have tried tons of foundations, creams, and powder makeup in the past and know for sure this is one of the best on the market

• by Kristen777

This face powder covers all blemishes and helps spot reduce oily skin. I have used for the past eight years and would personally recommend it to anyone.

The face powder is great to use, especially in the summer when a person’s skin is more likely to become oily due to outside elements.

The

container the face powder comes in can easily fit into a purse.

It includes a soft sponge that the consumer can use to easily apply the face powder everywhere on their face.

Price wise, this brand has been known to be somewhat expensive, but it all even outs in the end.

I get 5 months use ...

• out of one container of the foundation, so you definitely get your value of money in the long term.

To make sure you apply the foundation evenly always make sure to put on a deep moisturizing SPF before applying the double face powder.

By doing this you will be ensuring equal distribution of the makeup product.

I love this product and always recommend it to all my girlfriends.

I have tried tons of foundations, creams, and powder makeup in the past and know for sure this is one of the best on the market.

You will get what you pay for and that’s a quality foundation that lasts a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707765440931/k2311a0717/7.17.09