MAC Eyeshadow is Retrospeck  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't really have a problem with my other luster eyeshadows from MAC, but with retrospeck, the shimmer seems to get everywhere
  • The pigmentation for this eyeshadow isn't the best compared to some of the other MAC eyeshadows, but it is still fairly decent
  • I like how small it is and convenient to carry around in a makeup bag or purse in case I need touch-ups
  • I think the color is beautiful, but you might want to be wary of the shimmer getting all over your face
  • I would recommend giving it a try and seeing how it looks the next time you go to a MAC store or counter

• by Kelairyy

MAC eyeshadows retail for $14.50 each. Retrospeck is a gorgeous light beige/champange color that would be really pretty as a lid color or used as a highlight. It is a luster, which means there is a lot of shimmer in the eyeshadow. I don’t really have a problem with my other luster eyeshadows from MAC, but with retrospeck, the

shimmer seems to get everywhere. I’ll put it on my lid as the base color, and then I’ll add a darker color towards the outer corner of my eyelid. Later in the day, I’ll notice that a bunch of the shimmer from the eyeshadow would have fallen down under my eye, a little above my cheek. That is really ...

• irritating for me.

However, retrospeck is such a beautiful color that I have to use it anyways. It works great for an everyday eyeshadow look. The pigmentation for this eyeshadow isn’t the best compared to some of the other MAC eyeshadows, but it is still fairly decent. I like how small it is and convenient to carry around in a

makeup bag or purse in case I need touch-ups.

Overall, this is a pretty good eyeshadow. I think the color is beautiful, but you might want to be wary of the shimmer getting all over your face. I would recommend giving it a try and seeing how it looks the next time you go to a MAC store or counter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707765320831/k2311a0717/7.17.09