Bzee Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • Since buying a 5kg container is more cost effective than buying the smaller bottle, I purchase the 5kg container of Bzee Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • The only thing I like immediately is the fragrance, reminds me of the tiny Lux soap in luxury hotel room
  • I think the low price is due to the fact that Bzee Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent is a Malaysia brand, and they do not spend too much on advertisements
  • I notice that most people stick to the popular brand that is getting more and more expensive

• by Siew Cheng Hoe

Bzee Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent is the cheapest brand in the supermarket. The price is almost half that of popular brand.

Since buying a 5kg container is more cost effective than buying the smaller bottle, I purchase the 5kg container of Bzee Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent.

With this kind of price, I have almost no expectation for Bzee Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent. The detergent is almost light milky white in color, and

seems very dilute. I am very used to the blue color laundry detergent that I normally use.

When I see the light milky color liquid, my heart sinks. I doubt this diluted Bzee Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent can keep the laundry clean.

The only thing I like immediately is the fragrance, reminds me of the tiny Lux soap in luxury hotel room.

Bzee Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent exceeds my low expectation.

• With the same amount of detergent that I normally use to wash a load of laundry, the cleaning effect is as good. I am very pleased to smell the fresh and clean laundry right out of the washing machine. I really think I make the right choice.

too much on advertisements. I notice that most people stick to the popular brand that is getting more and more expensive.

Since the cleansing power is the same, I rather stick to Bzee Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent. I hope Bzee Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent can come out with the refill pack option. It is a waste of resources to use hard plastic container when refill pack is more environmental friendly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531707765290831/k2311a0717/7.17.09