EGG bag  » Gifts  »
  • For people who want to surprise their friends with gift giving, then I would recommend this kind of gift

• by Joyce

I must admit I was surprised at first when I heard the EGG bag gift item. I heard it last April, on my birthday when my special friend texted me that he will give me an egg bag as a birthday gift when he returned from an educational tour. I was super excited because it was my first time that I will

be receiving such strange gift.

My excitements brought me to research the said product, talked to some friends asking about it and went to different shopping malls to look for the same kind, but I couldn’t find such an item. So I patiently waited for the gift to arrive.

My special friend arrived a week after my birthday and when he gave me the ...

• mystery bag, I was more than surprised with the item. It was super wonderful, cute and extraordinary elegant. I felt very special and precious because of my friend’s gift. I used this bag all the time, the design is perfect, appropriate for girls who love modern trend.

kind of gift. The size is the same with other bags we find in the department stores. EGG bag is a transparent bag made from delicate fabrics and materials, it has different colors to choose from, but my favorite color is pink because it looked stylish and elegant, very feminine. This is available at Mall of Asia department store and online shopping.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 461707765240831/k2311a0717/7.17.09