Careline Body Spray
  • I like its effect to my body, I smell like a baby and completely fresh all day

• by Joyce

Careline body spray is a sweet-scented perfume with many variants, but personally I preferred melon and cucumber scent with aloe vera extracts, because it has a mild and innocent smell. I like its effect to my body, I smell like a baby and completely fresh all day.

Careline body spray with

melon and cucumber scent does not irritate my nose and eyes when spraying all over my body, because it has no excessive alcohol formulation, just right for me, who has an irritation with alcohol and other aggressive ingredients.

This body spray has a cool effect to my hands and because of its sweet scent, I become noticeable every time I go out from my place here in our office. It has a long lasting scent too which lasted until night time, it does not generate bad odor too when my body soak in heavy perspiration, especially when I’m walking from the ...

• Careline Body Spray
      company I worked with all the way to my rented house, under the heat of the sun.

Careline body spray can be wear in any occasion, when I go shopping, reporting to work or attending important events like wedding event, the scent can go by in any occasion. Well, some perfumes

and colognes seem had a designation in a daily life of a person, but this type of body spray can be appropriately use anytime in any occasion without bothering other people might notice my unique choice of scent. It pleases to all type of nose, so I am safe from criticism of my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707765230831/k2311a0717/7.17.09