Up Movie
  • This movie just came out a month or so ago, I believe (2009)
  • Although I am a bit old for these movies (Up was meant for kids), I thought it was an amazing movie
  • I enjoyed the storyline, and I really liked how a lot of things mentioned in the beginning were mentioned again in the end
  • I thought this movie was quite sad, and I actually shed a few tears
  • I think this is a great movie for kids and adults both

• by Kelairyy

This movie just came out a month or so ago, I believe (2009). I went to see on the Fourth of July with my family. Although I am a bit old for these movies (Up was meant for kids), I thought it was an amazing movie. I enjoyed the storyline, and I really liked how a lot of things mentioned in

the beginning were mentioned again in the end. It really put a sense of finality and ended the movie well (especially when Carl takes Russell to eat ice cream and play the car game at the end of the movie after Russell told Carl that his dad stopped doing that with him once he got remarried earlier in the movie).

I ...

• thought this movie was quite sad, and I actually shed a few tears. I felt very bad for Russell because he used to have a good relationship with his dad, and after his parents got divorced, Russell barely saw his father because “he annoyed him”. Even though this was meant for kids, I wonder how much of it they will actually
        understand. Some of the storyline (like Russell and his father) were not directly said. They were mostly implied subtly.

However, at many parts, the movie was also very funny, and I had a good laugh. This movie is truly one of the greatest I’ve seen, even though it was animated. I think this is a great movie for kids and adults both.

Up Movie

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111707765210831/k2311a0717/7.17.09