Aston Hotel Bandung  » Hotels  »
Aston Hotel Residence Jl. Braga No. 99-101 Bandung 40111 - Indonesia
  • What I like at most from this hotel is, it has nice 2 bed rooms with kitchen and living room like an apartment, so we can bring our family to stay along with us in the hotel
  • I do recommend this hotel for business trip stays

• by milia

On May 2008, I stayed at Aston Hotel Braga, Bandung. It was located on Braga street Bandung. This hotel often booked by companies for business trip purposes. What I like at most from this hotel is, it has nice 2 bed rooms with kitchen and living room like an apartment, so we can bring our family to stay along with us in the hotel. More advantage of this hotel, there is a Carrefour hypermarket at ground floor, so I just go downstairs by elevator, to buy some snack or beverage. I also like its in-room internet connection. It has quite fast internet connection, so we can do video streaming with no significant delay. At breakfast

time, my family and I had breakfast at hotel’s restaurant. It has quite lot of food, and it has quite good taste too. At that time the hotel was full of visitors, so the restaurant is a little bit crowded. The restaurant room floor itself was mostly occupied by food table space, so if there were so crowded in the restaurant we will have difficulties in choosing the food and bring it to our table.

The interior design of this hotel tends to be modern minimalist, including the kitchen set part. I cooked me some noodles and chicken wing that we bought at Carrefour hypermarket. At the beginning, we have trouble in lighting up the gas ...

• stove. We call hotel help desk, and they sent some one to repair the stove. Less than 30 minutes, we already can use the stove. It was very nice and quick service. We can also cooked in microwave available in the kitchen. Next to the kitchen there is a dining table for 4 people, so my family and I can have dinner together in the table.

What was so unique from this hotel is the main entrance located on the ground floor near parking area, so once we parked our car we can directly see the front desk tables in the ground floor. The ground floor itself was located below the atrium of Braga City

Walk, the newly founded shopping area in Braga.

I also had a chance to try the swimming pool. It was located next to the Poyan pool bars, which we can order cocktails and other drinks. The pool size itself was not so wide, it was at night when I tired to swim, so not so many people on the pool. In the morning it was so crowded, especially with little kids.

I do recommend this hotel for business trip stays. For business purposes they have quite complete of meeting rooms, internet café and secretarial services. But for leisure with a group of family, especially in the long vacation period, it is not so recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21707765200831/k2311a0717/7.17.09