Benefit High Beam  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is a bit pricey, around twenty-four dollars, I believe, but I'm not sure

• by Kelairyy

Benefit High Beam is a nice champagney-pink liquid highlight that comes in a container that is similar to nail polish, but not quite. It is slightly larger than a usual nail polish jar, but you still have to unscrew the cap and use a brush that is connected to the

cap, just like with nail polish. Benefit High Beam is a really nice highlight color to be used on your cheekbones and straight down the nose for a nice highlight.

It is a bit pricey, around twenty-four dollars, I believe, but I’m not sure. However, the product is pretty good ...

• and better than the drugstore ones I have tried, so I don’t mind the price too much. Also, I don’t really like the brush. It isn’t that easy to blend the product in so it looks like a natural glow, but with a little patience, it looks great. I’m not
        so sure about the staying power, though. It seems to me that after a few hours, the highlight or glow isn’t that noticeable anymore, although it could just be me.

Overall, Benefit High Beam is worth to give a try. It was one of Instyle’s best beauty buys in 2007.

Benefit High Beam

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707765180831/k2311a0717/7.17.09