Bath and Body Works Pearberry Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Bath and Body Works pearberry body lotion is around ten dollars, I believe, for 8 fluid ounces
  • I love this lotion because there is so much product for a reasonable price, and the scent smells amazing
  • One thing I don't like about this is that sometimes it is a little too strong
  • However, after a while, the scent fades a little bit, and then it smells amazing
  • Next time I go to Bath and Body Works, I am definitely going to get their body lotion again

• by Kelairyy

The Bath and Body Works pearberry body lotion is around ten dollars, I believe, for 8 fluid ounces. It is infused with real strawberry and pear extracts, and it smells really fruity. Other ingredients found in the body lotion include aloe vera, grape seed extract and vitamins E and C. I love this lotion because there is

so much product for a reasonable price, and the scent smells amazing! Also, Bath and Body Works frequently sells their products for a cheaper price. They always have deals and coupons, and if you buy them at the semi-annual sale, they are really cheap. I believe I bought mine for five dollars on sale at the semi-annual ...

• sale.

One thing I don’t like about this is that sometimes it is a little too strong. When I first put it on, it is a little bit too much. However, after a while, the scent fades a little bit, and then it smells amazing. This lotion doesn’t make my skin oily; it leaves my skin really

soft and good smelling. Also, the contain is really easy to use. Just squirt some out from the cap and rub it into your skin.

I definitely recommend this product because it is a great body lotion for a good price. Next time I go to Bath and Body Works, I am definitely going to get their body lotion again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707765160831/k2311a0717/7.17.09