Denise Richards: It’s Complicated Season 2  » TV  »
1.0
  • First of all, when I found out that Denise Richards was getting her own reality show, I thought it was a joke

• by Famous

Are producers really serious about this show? First of all, when I found out that Denise Richards was getting her own reality show, I thought it was a joke. I didn’t think that someone with limited acting ability really warranted her own show.

But then I remembered that TV often has nothing to do with talent.

Sure, I’ve watched a few of her movies.

But let’s face

it, the only movie that people really remember her for is “Wild Things”—and back then, she was still playing teenage roles.

She’s an attractive lady, but one whose beauty fades into Hollywood’s huge tapestry of pretty faces.

As for the title of the show: what in the world is so complicated about her life? I wonder what is so hard about getting made up and walking the red carpet.

She ...

• is often so concerned with people wanting to talk about her nudity and her love affair with her former best friend’s husband.

But I’m actually sick of hearing about it.

It’s almost as if she wants to keep the “talk” going just so that she can stay relevant in Hollywood.

I actually find her father more endearing than she is.

I’m not saying that she’s a bad mother,

or doesn’t have feelings.

I just think that the subject matter shown on the program is so vapid that I can’t understand how producers are able to pull together 30 whole minutes of material.

Watching someone go to the spa, get her nails done, and hang out in hot tubs with strange men isn’t really something that I feel I need to tune in for.

Sorry, but it’s just not that complicated.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101707765070831/k2311a0717/7.17.09