Ulta Atlanta GA store
2.5
Lenox Mall, Atlanta GA
  • I know that there aren’t really a lot of black cosmetics in this area of town
  • Anyway, I found that I was wandering through the store with a hand basket, going up and down each aisle, looking for the kinds of products I’m accustomed to buying
  • I think I’ll try one more location before I determine that Ulta is no longer a place for me to shop for cosmetics

• by Famous

I remember when I used to shop at Ulta3 years ago. I was surprised when they dropped the “3.

” And I still don’t really understand the change.

In any case, I used to love this store because of the huge selection of professional and standard beauty products.

I was always able to find obscure make-up and items that were

reasonably priced.

I visited the location near Lenox Mall and was surprised that while the interior was chic and wonderful, the selection of products seemed limited.

I know that there aren’t really a lot of black cosmetics in this area of town.

But I was shocked that I couldn’t find the IMAN products that I was looking ...

• for.

I had to go all the way across town to a Walgreen’s, which I find unacceptable.

Anyway, I found that I was wandering through the store with a hand basket, going up and down each aisle, looking for the kinds of products I’m accustomed to buying.

After going through several aisles, I realized that my basked was

still empty.

I couldn’t find anything that was relevant to what I was looking for.

It just seemed that the store focused on presenting such a high end package to customers.

But the actual inventory was frustrating.

I think I’ll try one more location before I determine that Ulta is no longer a place for me to shop for cosmetics.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241707765010831/k2311a0717/7.17.09