Steinmart  » Shopping  »
2.0
Abernathy Road, Sandy Springs GA
  • When I finally got around to finding another store, I was really disappointed

• by Famous

The commercials for Steinmart really make it seem as if you can find some really great deals for a low price. I had never shopped at Steinmart before because I didn’t really get a sense of what kind store it really was. I went to one on location and discovered that it had been closed.

When I finally

got around to finding another store, I was really disappointed. The Sandy Springs area is a pretty affluent part of the metro Atlanta area.

But I was expecting something a bit different. It was like shopping at Marshall’s or T.

J. Maxx but without all the bells and whistles.

It seemed almost like the merchandise that wasn’t sold at the ...

• two aforementioned stores was somehow dumped off at this Steinmart. I liked the variety of items.

But for some reason, I was really uninspired to shop. I thumbed through a few racks with slacks and jeans, looking for a nice pair that could be dressed up or down.

Again, there were tons of things that were appropriate, but

none that really caught my attention. I could chalk it up to just not being in the mood to shop.

I understand that stores selling high end names without advertising will have merchandise that is picked through. It just seemed that the inventory was picked through before it was picked through.

I don’t think I’ll be visiting the store again.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241707765000831/k2311a0717/7.17.09