Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I wouldn't recommend this to anybody though, there's far better products out there within the same price range to be had

• by macattackk

I have always had normal to dry skin, but never really cared for it. I’ve recently gone on an obsessive beauty products shopping binge, so anything and everything about my appearance is to be taken care of.

I was searching high and low for the perfect moisturizer, one that could take care of my skin

without breaking the bank.

Well, this is not it.

I really, truly wanted this to work.

I honestly had high hopes for this moisturizer, but alas, it failed me.

The consistency is much too thin to be able to moisturize efficiently, leaving my face dried out in areas I might have missed while applying on ...

• my face.

Yes, it absorbs quickly, but if you really want a moisturizing lotion, it shouldn’t disappear into your skin within a minute.

As for pricing, it’s fair.

I made sure to get a travel-sized version before buying the large $21 bottle, and I’m glad I did! If you only need light moisture, and you’re

ready to spend over $20 to achieve that, go for it! This just isn’t meant for my now dried out skin.

I give this a 6 out of 10, because it’s a fairly nice product.

I wouldn’t recommend this to anybody though, there’s far better products out there within the same price range to be had!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707764940831/k2311a0717/7.17.09