Sahara Restaurant & Lounge , Calgary  » Restaurants  »
739 - 2 nd. Avenue S.W. , Calgary , Alberta , Canada
  • During one of my visits to Calgary, Alberta, my business associates and I decided to go for a buffet lunch after a morning meeting
  • It was an excellent buffet, with a variety of really delicious items
  • I thought a lunch buffet with so many items would be pretty expensive, but it was not
  • We all enjoyed the lunch , and certainly thanked our associate who suggested to go to Sahara Restaurant & Lounge for that day
  • I would definitely try again if I would have the chance during my future visits to Calgary

• by Mark Williams

During one of my visits to Calgary, Alberta, my business associates and I decided to go for a buffet lunch after a morning meeting. Calgary is a big City and ofcourse there are so many international restaurants serving buffets, western, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Thai, and so on. With the suggestion of one of the members of the group,

we chose to try a Lenanese restaurant.

It was very conveniently located in the downtown core, right close to the buisness district of the City. The place was beautiful, nicely laid out.

The waiters were so friendly and courteous. The restaurant served Lenanese and Mediterranean cuisine.

That ...

• was my first time to a Lebanese restaurant. It was an excellent buffet, with a variety of really delicious items.

Yummy, yummy ! So tasty. There were meat, seafood, and veggies.

Some were a bit spicy for me, but quite delicious. I thought a lunch buffet with so many items

would be pretty expensive, but it was not.

The price was very reasonable I must say. We all enjoyed the lunch , and certainly thanked our associate who suggested to go to Sahara Restaurant & Lounge for that day.

I would definitely try again if I would have the chance during my future visits to Calgary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71707764930831/k2311a0717/7.17.09