Ikadryl Syrup  » Medicine  »
  • Ikadryl syrup is another brand of medicine that you can use when your kids have cough problem
  • If I am not wrong, the drug store near my house sell this Ikadryl syrup product for less than 1 Eur when I bought it for my kid
  • But I think this Ikadryl syrup is good to use for first aid only

• by MomLouiTan

Ikadryl syrup is another brand of medicine that you can use when your kids have cough problem.

Same as the other kind of medicine that you can give to your children, Ikadryl syrup have fruit taste as well. But this one is using apple taste for this medicine syrup.

Ikadryl can be found in the drug store or pharmacy store near your place. Normally, they will not ask prescription from the doctor if you want to buy this product.

If you are using Ikadryl syrup for the first time, you can just read the instruction that you can find inside Ikadryl syrup package or on the box of the package itself. It’s written there completely. So you can just follow the instruction about how many times that you need to give

this Ikadryl syrup to your kid that have cough problem.

I don’t remember exactly how much is the price for one bottle of Ikadryl syrup with apple taste. But I do remember that one bottle of Ikadryl syrup with apple taste will have 100 ml syrup inside the bottle. If I am not wrong, the drug store near my house sell this Ikadryl syrup product for less than 1 Eur when I bought it for my kid.

But I think this Ikadryl syrup is good to use for first aid only. I mean, when you realize that your kids have a cough and you think the cough problem is not really that serious, you can just give Ikadryl syrup with apple taste just like what I did to my kid. I ...

• used it one time only because I was moving to several places in the last few years. So I could not find the same product of Ikadryl that I gave to my kid before when she had a cough.

I would probably buy the same product again if I can find it in the drug store where I am living. Since I already know that Ikadryl can help my kid to reduce the cough that they have. And normally, after taking this Ikadryl syrup with apple taste, my kid will fall asleep easily. Maybe it’s also the effect of this syrup to my kid. It’s good because she can take a rest for awhile which she really needed when she had cough problem.

And since Ikadryl syrup has apple taste, I normally

have no problem to ask her open her mouth and drink the syrup. It does not taste bitter like the other medicine that she ever got before. If it’s like that, it really make my life easier if she can just cooperate with me when I need to give medicine that can cure her sickness.

I think I will buy this syrup again if I see it in the drug store. If I see that the expired date of Ikadryl syrup that I can find in the drug store still for long time, I can just buy and save it in the cupboard for a stock. In case that I really need this Ikadryl syrup if my kids have cough, I can just give my stock of Ikadryl syrup with apple taste for them.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261707764810831/k2311a0717/7.17.09