Kenko Correction Pen  » Other  »
  • That's the most important thing from Kenko Correction Pen that I like

• by MomLouiTan

I am using Kenko Correction Pen since I was in high school. And until this moment, I still like to buy Kenko Correction Pen for my self. It’s still useful for me even I am no longer a student at this time.

When I was still studying, I used a lot of Kenko Correction Pen during the class and courses. Of course, there were

a lot of things that I need to write at that time. That’s why I also needed Kenko Correction Pen a lot to make correction on the mistake that I made while I was writing.

But at this time, I am using it when I need to make a report for my business. Although we are using computer every where now, but sometimes, I ...

• still do manual bookkeeping for my self. This is the time when I need Kenko Correction Pen when I am doing book keeping.

Pity that the price is quite expensive nowadays for one Kenko Correction Pen. So it’s not wise if I let my daughter use this Kenko Correction Pen as well at this moment. Especially since she is just five years old now.

Although she also write a lot, but she often use pencil at school. So she does not really need it yet. Maybe few years from now, she will also ask me to buy Kenko Correction Pen since the stuff is drying so fast when you need to make correction on your work. That’s the most important thing from Kenko Correction Pen that I like.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121707764800731/k2311a0717/7.17.09