Antimo  » Medicine  »
  • Do you often have problem when you are traveling with car or other transportation vehicles such as train or airplane
  • And I think I had something like that few years ago
  • Just in case that I have the sickness feeling again, I know what I have to take to cure it
  • If you ever have same problem like what I had, I suggest you to take Antimo tablets
  • I am sure you will agree with me after you try to take this tablet to reduce the sickness that you often have when you are traveling with vehicles or others

• by MomLouiTan

Do you often have problem when you are traveling with car or other transportation vehicles such as train or airplane? Some people will get dizzy and feel sick when they are traveling. And I think I had something like that few years ago.

Whenever I go out with the car, I will feel dizzy and sick during the traveling time. It’s not really nice if I have to face this kind of situation every time I have to go with car.

What caused that problem? Until this time, I had no idea what was the reason. But at that time, I felt so louzy when I had to travel with car. And if the traveling time will be too long, I probably will get very sick

when I arrived at the destination place.

Then, a friend of mind suggested me to buy Antimo tablets. She said that she also had same experiences like what I had before. But she found Antimo tablets that she can take before she had to travel. She said it really helped a lot to make her feel better during the traveling time.

I bought Antimo to give it a try. I was thinking that I should try to take this tablet and see if it’s working for me or not. Guess what? My friend was right. After taking Antimo tablet before I went out with car, I felt better during the time while the car was driving. The sickness feeling that I often got during the traveling time ...

• was much more less than what I got before. I even did not feel it anymore when the traveling time was not really that long.

Thanks to my friend that told me this good tablets to cure my sickness when I have to travel. And what make me more happy is that the price of this Antimo tablets are not so expensive at all. You can just go to the nearest drug store in town to get this tablet when you need it. One package of Antimo products have ten tablets inside. So you can calculate your self how many tablets that you want to take to reduce the sickness that you often get during traveling.

You just need to take one tablet each time before you

start traveling. At least, you need to take Antimo tablet half hour before you go. And it’s better to take Antimo tablet after you have a meal.

>From that moment, I always have Antimo tablets inside my handbag. Just in case that I have the sickness feeling again, I know what I have to take to cure it. Or I could say that I should take this tablet for prevention.

If you ever have same problem like what I had, I suggest you to take Antimo tablets. It’s good product and very effective tablet as well. I am sure you will agree with me after you try to take this tablet to reduce the sickness that you often have when you are traveling with vehicles or others.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261707764790731/k2311a0717/7.17.09