Pat Loftis Real Estate  » Real estate  »
Hwy 76 in Seneca, SC
  • Like many other individuals, I thought I could sell my home in Clemson, SC by myself
  • I know for a fact that there are not many real estate agents that are actually willing to get their hands dirty and help out where needed
  • I can say that I have been very pleased with the entire experience and would reccommend both the agent and the agency to anyone seeking to buy or sell a home in Upstate SC

• by cbantly

Like many other individuals, I thought I could sell my home in Clemson, SC by myself. After listing it on several classified sites online and putting a sign up in the yard, I did receive several calls. However, nothing panned out and I had received no offers. After getting fairly frustrated, an option to list my home came along and I jumped at it. Within 2 weeks I had received an offer

on my home!

The real estate agent, Brett Smagala, was very quick to post everything on the MLS. He did his homework and we selected a fair asking price. After receiving the offer, he worked with me to get everything lined up. We had a lot of work to get everything ready, but I didn’t have to go it alone.

The home inspection revealed several issues, including plumbing and vinyl siding problems. Brett ...

• found a plumber that was able to perform the needed repairs very inexpensively. I fixed several of the vinyl siding problems, and Brett helped out with the rest. I know for a fact that there are not many real estate agents that are actually willing to get their hands dirty and help out where needed.

Throughout the whole process, it was very apparent that Brett was dedicated to ensuring that the house closed as quickly

as possible. He negotiated with the buyers who actually moved in before the closing, and he handled all of the leasing issues. The paperwork was always done quickly and efficiently and I was given a copy of everything necessary. I can say that I have been very pleased with the entire experience and would reccommend both the agent and the agency to anyone seeking to buy or sell a home in Upstate SC.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 621707764470731/k2311a0717/7.17.09