Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover Kit For Face
  • I bought Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover Kit For Face to remove some upper lip fuzz that was increasingly becoming more visible and noticeable
  • The first thing I noticed was that the smell was not as unpleasant as other hair removers I had used in the past

• by RebeccaMikkel

I bought Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover Kit For Face to remove some upper lip fuzz that was increasingly becoming more visible and noticeable. I initially chose this because I didn’t have the money to get the hair professionally waxed and didn’t know if my skills were up to par to be safely waxing it myself.

The price was great and under $5.

Inside of the box, there

are two items.

One is the actual creme that works to remove the hair and the other is a special moisturizer to soothe the skin post-removal.

Upon applying the creme to the area (I did upper lip, but the product is also designed for the chin and other facial areas), it was to sit for no more than 8 minutes.

The first thing I noticed was that the ...

• smell was not as unpleasant as other hair removers I had used in the past.

It claims to have a “great vanilla scent” and while I wouldn’t go that far, the scent wasn’t entirely unpleasant.

After 8 minutes, I wiped off the product and was very satisfied with the results.

The first use did burn a little and cause the skin to feel tight, but the conditioning moisturizer

product that you apply afterwards really did help with that.

It didn’t leave the skin red like some other hair removal products do.

Regrowth was exceptionally slow with this product and I was most happy with the fact that the hair grew back just as fine as it was before; there was none of that thick, dark regrowth.

I see myself using this product for some time to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707764440731/k2311a0717/7.17.09