Victoria’s Secret Vanilla Lace Body Mist
  • The cost is 9 dollars for 8.4 fluid ounces
  • However, I think this body mist lasts a fairly long time
  • It doesn't taste so good, so you want to avoid that
  • I would definitely recommend that you try this out the next time you go to Victoria's Secret

• by Kelairyy

The Victoria’s Secret body mists all smell very nice in the stores, but the only one I own is the Vanilla Lace one. It smells like vanilla, so what’s not to love about it? My friends all adore it; whenever I wear it, they always comment on how I smell like marshmallows. It is not strong; it’s a very enjoyable, soothing smell. The cost is 9 dollars for 8.4 fluid ounces. In the

description on the bottle, it says that the body mist is infused with moisturizing Aloe Vera and calming Chamomile, so that’s always a plus. I have had mine for about two months now, and I still have almost all of it left. I have only used about an inch of the mist that was in the bottle.

Since it is a body mist, it doesn’t last as long as perfume. However, I think ...

• this body mist lasts a fairly long time. It lasts a few hours as opposed to the Bath and Body Works body mists that only last about half an hour. I also use this a lot when I want my room to smell better, or I spray it on my clothes, so I can smell the vanilla.

But like all perfumes and body mists I have tried, this one always smells a little

different when you first spray it. After a minute or so, it smells a lot better than when you first spray it. Also, sometimes when I spray it, I get it in my mouth because the mist was in the air, and I breathed in. It doesn’t taste so good, so you want to avoid that.

I would definitely recommend that you try this out the next time you go to Victoria’s Secret.

Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Body Mist

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707764410731/k2311a0717/7.17.09