Clinique Moisture Surge
  • Clinique Moisture Surge is a gel lotion that feels amazing on my skin
  • I think this is better in the winter when people's skin in general tend to be more oily, but it also works great throughout the rest of the year
  • One thing that I don't like about this product is the price
  • I got mine for free, so I'm not sure, but I believe it is somewhere around $30-$50 dollars
  • I would definitely recommend everyone try this product out the next time you are at a Clinique counter in a department store

• by Kelairyy

Clinique Moisture Surge is a gel lotion that feels amazing on my skin! You don’t need a lot to get the burst of moisture guaranteed in the description. Just a few dabs of it will do the trick.

The scent is hard to explain, but it is very light and soothing.

It is not strong or flowery at all, and you can barely smell it unless you have your nose really close to the product.

It is in a jar and is 1 ounce.

It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and does not make my skin oily.

Also, it doesn’t cause ...

• any acne for my skin (I have combination type skin).

I think this is better in the winter when people’s skin in general tend to be more oily, but it also works great throughout the rest of the year.

One thing that I don’t like about this product is the price.

I got mine for free, so I’m not sure, but I believe it is somewhere around $30-$50 dollars.

However, this product is really amazing, so I think it is worth the price.

I would definitely recommend everyone try this product out the next time you are at a Clinique counter in a department store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311707764400731/k2311a0717/7.17.09