Trader Joe’s (Roswell Road, Sandy Springs GA)
Roswell Road, Sandy Springs GA

• by Famous

Everyone has been hoopling and hollering about Trader Joe’s. I will admit that I like their inexpensive wine. But when I finally got around to shopping there (I even had a list)—I was a bit disappointed.

I wasn’t expecting a full blown Publix or Kroger experience. And indeed their selection of organic vegetables was

really nice.

But this location seemed really small. And I found that simple breads I was looking for they didn’t have.

I was really expecting a bakery section that was more impressive. The rest of the aisles were filled with all sorts of good things.

The problem is that none of those items ...

• were on my list. I will honestly say that I absolutely LOVE this store for its exotic and healthy snacks.

Whenever I host parties now, I always pick up their veggie chips, or the blue corn chips and snack mixes with whole grains and nuts. They taste wonderful.

I have come to the

conclusion that Trader Joe’s for me will never be a place where I can completely fill my pantry. For me, it’s like a boutique of exotic and gourmet foods that will accompany the food that I already have.

Trader Joe’s is really a good store. I just think I was expecting something more like the Fresh Market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241607764331031/k2311a0716/7.16.09