L’oreal HIP Jelly Balm in Ripe
  • I don't like that because I'm always afraid I might drop it on the floor and break the container
  • It is priced around 7-10 dollars, which I think is a little expensive for a drugstore product

• by Kelairyy

L’oreal HIP Jelly Balm in ripe is very sheer and comes in a jar container. I believe the jar is made out of glass. I don’t like that because I’m always afraid I might drop it on the floor and break the container. There is 0.159 ounces in each pot. It is priced

around 7-10 dollars, which I think is a little expensive for a drugstore product. You can get this at Target, Wal-mart, Walgreens, and other local drugstores.

The color is a nice pink/coral, but it doesn’t really show on your lips because it is really sheer. The smell is really nice. You can hardly ...

• smell it, but there is a slight vanilla/cookie smell to it. You have to put your finger in the pot to get the product out, and to me, if feels kind of sticky and jelly-like (thus the name, I suppose). It does not work as a lip balm (it’s not really conditioning like
        a lip balm should be), more like a clear lip gloss. I like how it looks on my lips though. There’s just the right amount of gloss, not too much and not too little.

Overall, it is a nice drugstore lip gloss to try out if you want, but there are better products out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311607764291031/k2311a0716/7.16.09