Alli Weight Loss Pills  » Health  »
  • I purchased the starter kit that cost $50
  • These pills are great, but be sure to watch your fat intake to avoid nasty side effects

• by Lynn Moll

I tried the Alli weight loss diet pills to help me in my weight loss goals. Before I purchased the starter kit, I did online research about the pills and how they claim to work. I wanted to be sure that this was something that I wanted and was able to commit to before I spent the money.

To me, the plan seemed simple, not difficult at all. I was sure that I could commit to eating healthier,

control my portion sizes, take the pills and hopefully the weight would come off quicker by taking the pills than without. I felt confident that I could handle this.

I purchased the starter kit that cost $50. Included in this starter package was a 60 count bottle of 60mg capsules, a carrying case that you can carry the daily dose of pills with you, a welcome guide, a companion guide, a healthy eating guide, a calorie and fat counter,

• a daily journal and quick facts pocket cards that offer quick tips. Plus you are able to log into their official website to get additional helpful information and support any time you feel the need!

I read through everything and started the plan the very next day. In the beginning, I had problems while taking these pills only because I was eating too much fat. When I would eat a high fat meal, I would get severe stomach

pains and need to run to the bathroom. I would have uncontrollable diarrhea that would be accompanied with a yellowish discharge…this was totally gross!

However, once I cut enough fat out of my diet, the awful side effects stopped, but the weight loss did not! I started taking these pills three months ago and have lost 45 pounds and I am continuing to loose!

These pills are great, but be sure to watch your fat intake to avoid nasty side effects!

Alli Weight Loss Pills

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341607764241031/k2311a0716/7.16.09