Verizon Wireless  » Cellular services  »
Long Island, NY
  • I have never had bad reception on my Verizon Wireless phone, and I know it is the service and not the phone because I've had about eight different phones
  • As for the customer service, it is absolutely amazing
  • The crazy thing is, I didn't even buy the phone from them I bought it on ebay
  • I have never left the Verizon store disappointed, they always accommodate whatever I ask

• by Valerie

I have had Verizon Wireless for seven years now and I have never had a single complaint with either the calling/reception/phone service, customer service, and/or technical support. Verizon is truly an amazing company.

Before I had Verizon I had T-Mobile and my calls were consistently being dropped or just not received at all. I assumed that that was just how cell phone service

was. However, when I got Verizon I came to the blatant realization that I was COMPLETELY wrong.

I have never had bad reception on my Verizon Wireless phone, and I know it is the service and not the phone because I’ve had about eight different phones. Even on the train or under a tunnel or in the subway, somehow the thing still works.

• As for the customer service, it is absolutely amazing. When my phone broke and I took it to the Verizon store, they gave me a better one absolutely free. The crazy thing is, I didn’t even buy the phone from them I bought it on ebay.

I was told that since I am such a loyal customer I have VIP privileges meaning I

am entitled to unlimited upgrades if a phone breaks regardless of whether or not it is time for my “New Every Two”. I have never left the Verizon store disappointed, they always accommodate whatever I ask. I once received a bill for $2,000 and they lowered it to @300 just because I’m such a good customer.

Get Verizon Wireless. Pay your bill on time. Get VIP treatment.

Verizon Wireless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221607764201031/k2311a0716/7.16.09